Thursday, February 21, 2008

Aunt Leigh

Our sister-in-law, Leigh came to visit us over the 3 day weekend. She is Wes' brother's wife who lives in Georgia and is due to have a baby boy in April. Spencer couldn't come so Leigh decided to come on her own!

We had a great time with her. We visited, went out to eat at: Cafe Rio, Panera, Ethels, Golden Spoon, went shopping at Town Square & Galleria Mall, went to a few movies: Bucket List & 27 Dresses, played games & watched sports. She always makes us laugh! She came out to visit the weekend Nate was blessed, too so we've had two visits from Leigh in less than 6 months. Wes loves it when Leigh is here because they make a great breakfast together (I'm not a big breakfast eater) & she knows more about sports than any other girl I know.

Nate really enjoyed having Leigh around, too. He loves his aunties!

Thanks Leigh, for coming! We'll be out there this summer to meet your little man.




{We took her to Ethel's Chocolate Lounge for some fondue}


{We both love to shop}


{Leigh feeding Nate his turkey}



{Nate kept his hand on Leigh's belly for a long time. I think he was saying hi to his cousin.}

7 comments:

Andrus Family said...

I love that picture of Nate with his hand on Leigh's tummy - too cute!

Ali said...

I love that Leigh keeps coming out to visit even when Spencer stays home. She is a pretty cool gal.

Alisha said...

Someday I am going to leave the kids with Jeff and come and have a get away weekend with you all! You all are great hosts and there is always tons to do in Vegas! Glad you all had a good time.

Doreen Griffeth said...

I am so glad that you had so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, too!
Love,
MOM G

Lillie said...

A. You look so great in that green sweater and jeans.

B. PLEASE please please come with Wes on his next trip out here. I can't WAIT to show you the new house, whether we're in it yet or not.

Katrina said...

Nate is so cute Lindsay! I am glad you found my blog so we can stay in touch.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Lindsay, hey there. I have your little purse. So we can get together for lunch, or dinner, or dessert. Or, I can just simply bring it by. Which one? ;)