Sunday, February 3, 2008

Daisy's Blessing

Let me start off by saying that I love baby blessings. I love being around these tiny creatures who are so pure and innocent. It's amazing to think that just a short time ago they were with our Heavenly Father.

My cute little niece, Daisy, was blessed today. Tripp's brother, Patrick, also blessed their 2 week old little boy, Garrett. It was a nice afternoon with family & friends. I was really good friends with Tripp's youngest brother, Paul, in highschool so I've known Tripp's family for quite a while. Sam & I used to hang out at Tripp's house when we were in junior high and highschool....so it's always fun to see the Thompson clan. We enjoy it when they are all in town!

We are glad we could be a part of Daisy's special day!


Daisy looks JUST like her brother to me in this picture. Daisy has definitely left the newborn stage...she's such a cute little baby girl!

7 comments:

Sammy said...

Can you email me some of the pictures of the fam? Thanks!

Doreen Griffeth said...

What a cutie!!!! Nate looks huge now! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
MOM G

Unknown said...

She is so cute and I love her name! I am proud of you and your WW ways. I've started to go to meetings again too. We'll have to swap tips and recipes.

Trisha said...

Wow, what a cute baby!

Lillie said...

What a cutie-- and you look BEAUTIFUL Linds. How old was she?... we haven't blessed Mila yet and she's over two months. I'm starting to wonder if we've broken some unwritten rule.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

You look great in that yellow sweater! We need to go out again! Maybe dinner and a movie?

The Skeehan Family said...

Daisy is BEAUTIFUL and you look WONDERFUL :)