Monday, February 4, 2008

I have to share my excitement...

I looovvee my babysitter. She's so great with Nate & I love that I don't worry about him at all while I'm gone on Monday afternoon.

That's not what I'm excited about.

I was talking to my babysitter this afternoon about her other job. She works at 24 Hour Fitness and it dawned on me that she just might work in the "daycare" at the gym because she loves kids. SHE DOES! She is one of the babysitters at MY gym! The gym I've been paying for for 2.5 years now and can count on my hands the number of times I've been. I've really wanted to start going during the day but I've been paranoid about leaving him there. She's going to email me her schedule every week so I know when she'll be there! YEAH! I'm OK with leaving an older child there but it was a little hard for me to leave my 6 month old with strangers. Problem solved! Now, I really don't have any excuse if I can't make it there a few times a week.

8 comments:

Camille said...

very cool! When I find a babysitter I like, I just keep using them. My kids are happy and I am haping know who they are with and that everything will be ok! That is peace of mind with a 6 month old for sure!

Brooke said...

That's awesome.. I would be so excited too! So, I have meaning to talk to you about our parents (my in-laws) plans to have cabins next door to each other! Isn't that going to be a blast? We will have to go up together and play Rock Band up there, we'll teach you the ways!

Brooke said...

Also... Roz is throwing a shower for me and I wasn't sure whether you would want to come. I told Wes this but I feel so silly b/c we lost contact when Nate was born and so I never even stopped by to say congrats so.. I'm a little embarrassed. But, nevertheless I would love for you to come if you want. I think the date is Mar 8th. Email me your address if you can/ or want to come :) brookesjunkmail@gmail.com

Doreen Griffeth said...

Yeah! Great news! I remember Alisha left Bayley when she went to the gym when Bayley was a baby. The babysitters got so attached to her that they even gave her presents when she moved! Enjoy!
Love,
MOM G

Kelsey said...

Wow! How lucky for you. The girls at my gym are so not warm and fuzzy! That's great. Take the spinning class and let me know much that kicks your butt. =)

Alisha said...

Perfect...Nate will probably end up loving going to the gym just as much as you do. I know that Bayley did...but then again we are talking about Bayley who is never had a day of seperation anxiety in her life!

The Skeehan Family said...

You are SO lucky... yay!!Alas, I am still just sitting here, looking at my little swipey-thing to the gym and watching it gather dust on my keychain :)

familyof4 said...

Ok that is HUGE!! Lucky girl! Could you email me which gym you go to? I go to 24 Hour Fitness too (silverado ranch and sometimes wigwam. Maybe we could put something together and be workout buddies! =0) oh, and i saw your comment from the other day and it was at 3:13 a.m. what are you doing up so late? Late night feeding?