Saturday, February 23, 2008

a good day

Today was a good day. It started off with the usual. Wes played basketball at 6am. I went to WW to weigh in at 9:00 and on my way home I went grocery shopping, to the post office & to pick up dry cleaning. The rest of the day was spent together....just the way a Saturday should be!

{It was a BEAUTIFUL day today. We were outside & since I'm never in any pictures with Nate because I'm always taking them....Wes took a few of me and my little man.}


Wes, Nate & I ran a few errands in the late morning. We were near Sam's house & needed to drop off a few things to her so we hung out at her house for a bit. Nate took a great afternoon nap so Wes and I were able to relax and watch some TV together. We then met our friends, The Earls, for dinner at Red Robin. We really enjoy Sam, Anya & the boys & we don't see them nearly enough. It takes Noah and Ikey about 30 minutes to warm up to us but eventually they do and we love their cute personalities. It will be fun when Nate is a little bigger and can join in their crazy fun. Nate didn't off to a good start with Noah though because he got a hold of Noah's hair a few times! Noah was not very happy about that but quickly got over it and was back to being Nate's friend.
Here are a few pictures of the boys....

12 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

You forgot to mention it was a good hair day too! I love it.

Alisha said...

Look at all of that hair! You look great too Lindsay!

Doreen Griffeth said...

Was that a mohawk? Fun! What fun pictures! I enjoyed seeing you in some pictures!
Love,
MOM G

Tina said...

Great pics of you and Nate. You'll be happy that you have some with you in them. He changes everytime you post a picture and he is still just as cute as ever. Hope we have so good weather days around the corner soon.

laurel said...

You look SO beautiful in those pictures!! And how cute is he??

I seriously want to frame those pictures on my wall and you guys aren't even in my family or anything :)

Ali said...

Yikes! I have that Gap shirt too. Let's hope we don't wear it on the same day. Nothing worse than grown sisters looking like twins.

Diggin' Nates mohawk.

Julie T. said...

I love the second picture! You both look great! I love mom and kid pictures- they are the best and definitely the least taken!

Camille said...

ok, you totally look like a super model in your pics!! So totally gorgeous- those pics are great! Super mom!! he he

Lillie said...

What beautiful pictures of you Linds-- yeah I'm loving the highlights. Good hair. When are you coming????

Kiley said...

I love those pictures of you and Nate! They are so cute!!

Anya said...

Oh good- no one mentioned the pony tail on Noah....

The Skeehan Family said...

OH MY GOSH - YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. Not that I'm surprised... but seriously. You look amazing!

Oh and your son is as handsome as handsome can be - Claire TOTALLY has dibs.