Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Test

Wes works in the insurance business.....workers comp insurance to be exact. He has always managed the agents who sell for them but they are re-structuring the company & so they wanted him to get his insurance license to be able to do more.

Getting your license involves taking a test. Unfortunately, workers comp was only 2-3 questions on the test and the rest were about car insurance, property & casualty, home/dwelling policies, etc. Stuff he wasn't familiar with. So, he had a lot of studying to do.

He took the test today and PASSED! Yeah! Congrats babe. We're both glad that's overwith. NO more studying!

3 comments:

Camille said...

I heard that test was way hard. All of Nevada's test are hard (is what I am told) When I took the Life test is was pretty hard. And weeks of learning and studying. But I heard that one was harder...
Great job Wes!!

Doreen Griffeth said...

Yeah! We are all happy it is over for him! He is SO smart (of course, I am the proud mother)! I am excited for him!
Love,
MOM G

The Skeehan Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS WES!!! You so smart :)