Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Half way to ONE

Today is Nate's 6 month birthday. I can't believe he is so old already. I was walking to my car last week after a day in the office and it was strange to think that I was already pregnant for 9 months.....survived labor and the first few months of his life.....and now I have a 6 month old. I can't believe it! Time sure flies.

I will post more pictures and all about what he's up to in the next few days!

In the meantime, here is a video of Nate being tickled by his dad. He's so ticklish and LOVES it!

7 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

So cute! It is so hard to believe he is already 6 months old!!!! What a cutie! Thanks for the updates!
Love,
MOM G

The Skeehan Family said...

Happy happy birthday Nate! And I love how just hearing him giggle puts a HUGE smile to my face and makes me laugh a little too :)

Ali said...

I'm digging the elephant shirt...

Lillie said...

So cute! Those little baby squeeks are the BEST.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Careful, he might pee on you if you try that while changing his diaper!

Alisha said...

Can't believe it has already been 6months. It seems like just yesterday we were sitting around the kitchen table at mom and dad's house oohing and aahing at the pictures of little Nate. Enjoy this age...it is definitely one of my favorites!

Trisha said...

It's amazing how fast they grow. As usual, his pictures are adorable!