Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ben & Jerry's

Wes & I looovveee icecream. It is by far our favorite food. After we put Nate down for bed, we come downstairs & Wes has a bowl of icecream and I have an icecream cone. This happens every night. That's what I love about weight watchers. I can still eat my icecream.

Tonight, our icecream treat was at Ben & Jerry's. My sister Ali invited us to meet them at Ben & Jerry's tonight to try their new flavors. Sam joined us, too. I ended up getting "Bananas on the Rum"....a yummy banana icecream with rum flavoring and brown sugar swirled in it. Delicious! I also loved a coconut bar flavor....so good!




abbie enjoying her icecream



daisy & nate wishing they could have some icecream.

nate giving his mama a hug.

5 comments:

Julie T. said...

Half-baked is my favorite! I can say that without getting in trouble because the Dairy sells Ben & Jerry's!! And, yes we need to get together soon! Let me know how your next couple of weeks look!

The Skeehan Family said...

Ahhhhhhh... I DREAM about fish food... as soon as I'm done nursing and can have dairy again - oh my gosh - 10 lbs. is going to happen in like 2 days with all the ice cream I will be consuming :)

And please tell Ali that Daisy looks like a little snow angel :)

SO cute!

Lillie said...

I love that you guys are NIGHTLY treat eaters too. I hate when I read things like "it's ok to splurge and have dessert once a week." What? Once a day is a push for me. I'd like it once a meal please.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Cody loves his ice cream too. Don't get me wrong, I love ice cream...but I'd rather go for a bowl of salty/buttery popcorm. Maybe Cody will have to join you for ice cream, because I don't buy it as often as he'd like.

Tina said...

Looks so good I have actually been craving an chocolat ice cream sunday even in this cold weather ice cream is good