Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our Weekend

Nate & I always look forward to the weekends when dad is home! We had a pretty nice weekend together. Didn't do much, but it was nice. On Friday night, I went to dinner with my family for Kyle's 10th birthday. We opted for Wes to stay home with Nate since he was sleepy & his behavior is always so unpredictable. :) I wasn't even gone 2 hours and this is what I come home to. Wes is usually the best at calming him down but there's nothing he can do when the little man is hungry! You'd think I was gone for hours and hours!

Here are some pictures of my boys from this weekend....

Nate makes some very funny faces that we have yet to be able to capture on camera. However, I was able to get a picture of his one eye that he leaves open! He does it all the time & it's pretty funny. He can't miss out on anything.

We took him to church today for the first time. Nate & I only stayed for sacrament and then we came home. He actually did great! Even though he wouldn't sit in his car seat for more than 3 minutes....he did fall asleep in our arms for the entire meeting which was nice. Here's a picture of him all ready for church. He looks like he's going to a private school in a little blue/white uniform!

A couple more pictures of the weekend......


10 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen Griffeth said...

What a cutie! I finally saw the blue in the eyes! Thanks for sharing the pictures! We can hardly wait to see him!
Love,
MOM

Alisha said...

If I have said it once I will say it once again, love the pictures...we can't get enough. We can't wait to meet this little guy in person. Hope you all have a great week.

Anya said...

I love the one eye picture! It is almost like the pirate look my boys have been practicing. If you can get him to say "arghhh" then maybe they can form a club!

Megan said...

Oh...I love it when babies fall asleep with their fists on their cheeks!! That's one of my favorites! The one eye thing is pretty funny, it's like...I got my eye on you Mom!!haha

Luv it!!

Bella Beginnings said...

Such fun photos. My little Addilyn always had one eye open too! Congrats on going to church. About the carseat... my babies hate their carseats, so I always hold my babies at church. Then I don't have to carry around a bulky carseat. Also, I love church because I just get to hold my sleeping baby and enjoy their cuddly warmth. This is my favorite day especially with number two, as there were a lot less chances to hold the baby without interruptios! So enjoy.
Also, I would let the ladies in the ward that were close to me hold my newborns... they loved that.
You are such a cute mommy and so good at documenting.
If you are interested in doing a hard bound baby book of all those photos of your little man, check out startlettstories.com (I am a heritage makers consultant, and this company makes hardbound books and you can use all the digital scrapbook embelishments that you want. Check out the site and let me know. I love them, because they make great gifts for grandparents, etc, but also, you have the scrapbooks, without all the scraps! Let me know.)

Bella Beginnings said...

One more thing, the best advice I was given, step out from behind the camera (even though you don't feel you look your best) and be in the photos with your baby. Often times moms take all the photos and miss out on being in them! Keep posting the photos... they are amazing. He is beautiful.

Kelsey said...

You are brave to try church out already! Are you feeling good?

Trisha said...

Good for you for leaving the baby to go out. What a nice break that must have been. I was always too paranoid to leave Macie for more than an hour, so we do lots of things together. I wish I could've gotten over to see him before I left. I'll be back after the 10th and hopefully get to see you then. We still have to go get pedicures!

Tina said...

Sooo Cute he is really changing and growing. The one eye thing is too funny