Monday, August 6, 2007

It's a boy!!!!!!

You probably knew that but you might not know that baby Griffeth has arrived! I was texting with Lindsay and she was relaxing (epidural already in place) reading a book and dilated to a five...about an hour later she calls and Wes is holding the baby. She went from a five to delivering in less than an hour and with four pushes he arrived.

I'm in Utah right now so I don't have photos to share but Sam sent me some cell phone photos and he is quite handsome. No wrinkly, cone-head for Lindsay's son. No word on a name yet but I do know that he is 7 lbs., 12 oz. and 20 inches long. As soon as I hear a name or other news, I'll let you know.

Ali

7 comments:

Taralee said...

Oh my gosh, the memories come flooding back. I'm so excited for you and good luck with everything! This is my most favorite time. It's so unreal and wonderful all at the same time. I can't wait to see further posts and pix!

Bella Beginnings said...

I am so excited for you. What a great pregnancy and delivery! I am sure he is beautiful. Best wishes!!!

mrs. timberlake said...

FANTASTIC! What a great delivery. Congratulations, Lindsay and Wes... can't wait to see the pics - but yes, he is sure to be handsome.

Kelsey said...

Awesome! Glad it all went smoothly! Can't wait to see hiM!

Katie said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you both. I'm glad it all went well. When are we going to hear about a name?!

familyof4 said...

Congrats! Glad everything went well.

Lillie said...

Hooray!!! I can't wait for pictures. I'm not at all surprised that Lindsay made the whole thing look easy. What is it about that girl? And a name??? can't wait! Congratulations Linds and Wes!