Wednesday, August 15, 2007

He Loves his Arms and Legs

Nate absolutely loves his arms and legs. He's constantly kicking his legs, stretching his arms, grabbing things with his hands, etc. His latest thing is he loves to take his binky out of his mouth so he can hold it....but then quickly gets mad that he doesn't have his binky in his mouth anymore. He doesn't realize that he took it out. :)

At least one of my college roommates (Laurel, Laurel & Trisha) used to make fun of me because I always had my right arm in the air. I can't remember which one specifically, but I think it was Trisha. I could be asleep or reading/watching TV on the couch and for some reason I found it comfortable to have my arm straight up in the air. Nate is the same way. He loves both arms straight up in the air so I thought I'd post this picture for them.





He's getting circumcised tomorrow so wish me luck.

6 comments:

Ali said...

I wonder if that runs in the family because I often read and watch TV with an arm sticking up in the air as well.

Alisha said...

We can't get enough pictures of Nate! He is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Lillie said...

OH yuck. That's the one thing that terrifies me about having a boy eventually. That whole getting circumsized thing. Good luck!

I was so happy to click on your name and see a new one today. I have a feeling you're going to have some pretty regular checkers with pictures of this beautiful baby boy awaiting us!

mrs. timberlake said...

Loving the pictures. He looks so comfy. It is very fun to see little traits being mirrored by your little one. I too love clicking and seeing new posts. Keep them coming!

Trisha said...

It's official...he's definitely his mama's baby.

laurel said...

Too funny!