Monday, August 6, 2007

My Water Broke

Yes, it absolutely broke this morning and luckily it wasn't in public. I had somewhat of a hint this morning that something was going on and it kind of just came in spurts. I was at my doctor's appointment and she confirmed that I did in fact break my water and so we're headed to the hospital.

I'm at home grabbing the bags and waiting for Wes to get here from work (so of course, I had to update the blog!) and then we're headed to the hospital! My mom is actually in Utah today for a funeral. She kept going on and on on Saturday afternoon that if this baby was born the one day she was out of town she was going to die. I think she jinxed us. :)

I can't believe that it's happening now! It's so strange to think that in a matter of a day, our lives are about to totally change.

I'll have Ali update you all when he's born!

6 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

WOO HOO! Best Wishes... I will be watching for Ali's fun post when Baby Boy Griffeth arrives! Good luck!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Good luck!!!! Hope everything goes well! Be sure to have Wes call us when the baby arrives...Even if it's 3am our time!!! (But I really don't hope that you have that long of a labor!) Enjoy those first few hours with your new little boy. We can't wait to see pictures and hear what his name is!

Megan said...

YEAH!! Congrats to you and Wes!! I can't wait to meet your little baby boy!!

The Skeehan Family said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED. Can't wait to hear how it's all going. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Congrats! I'm excited to see him and read all about it. I hope it's going good.

Kelsey said...

Oh my goodness- it's finally here! I will be checking back A TON to see pics and info! Good luck-