Sunday, February 18, 2007

Time at home....what is that? :)

I can't remember the last time that Wes and I spent a day....and a night....at home.....alone. I feel like since we both work all day and we usually have something going at night, I feel like we're never at home together just enjoying being home. I always have some project to work on or we're running around. While Wes played golf and I coached volleyball on Saturday, the rest of the day was spent at home. We cleaned a little bit, organized a few things, made homemade bread, ordered pizza, watched TV, and just hung out together. I can't remember the last time we just hung out at home on a weekend. I have to say that I thourougly enjoyed it & I think we'll be doing that more often. Even though everyone keeps telling us to go out while we can.... :)

No comments: