Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Closet

Anytime I am not at home for a while and Wes is at home, he does a little something that is always a nice surprise when I get home. Whether he does the laundry, the dishes, mops the floor, etc. he is always doing something to make my life easier and more enjoyable.

So, since he is out of town until late Wednesday night (yes, he is gone on Valentines Day) - I decided to do something nice for him. While we love our walk-in closet, my stuff was starting to take over. We both have a lot of stuff in there and it was just getting cluttered. So what did I do? I tried on almost every piece of clothing I own last night! I turned on my little DVD player in my room and tried on clothes for HOURS. Needless to say, I filled a large garbage sack full of clothes I no longer want. I even went to the extent of re-organizing all of my clothes by length of sleeve and color. It looks like a rainbow in there! :) I actually had a good time doing it and it's SO nice to have it cleaned out! Hopefully Wes enjoys his little surprise.

2 comments:

Lillie said...

Oh Linds I feel your joy! I reorganized and dejunked my closet a few weeks ago and have managed to keep it that way. I LOVE getting ready now. Don't you feel like your clothes are all cuter now too? Because your closet looks more like a botique. Ok that might be a stretch for our little closet... but you know what I mean?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I agree. I actually looked forward to walking in to our closet this morning! For the first time, I got rid of anything and everything that I didn't love or wear often. My sisters were thrilled this morning as they looked through bags of clothing! Your closet looks like a boutique because you have a great wardrobe!