Friday, February 2, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREL!


Happy Birthday Booger! :) I've never met anyone who loves birthdays....especially their own....more than Laurel! Some of my most memorable times were spent with her, which means that Trisha and Laurel W were there too! Just a little bit about Miss Bogner. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of her is fun, outgoing, adventurous, loyal, loud :), a genuine friend, funny, a great listener, so musically talented, athletic, determined, a little dramatic and the list could go on and on. She has been such a great friend - I can't believe that it has been almost 8 years since we lived in good old David John Hall. I wish you a wonderful birthday!
On a separate note....I'm a little blog happy today so enjoy!

1 comment:

Lillie said...

Happy Birthday Laurel!

I was glad to read your blog about the girl's night out because we do the same thing but we always go to dinner. I've never considered doing a movie and dessert instead and that sounds SOO good to me. We never see movies these days because of Sophia, I would love an excuse to.