Saturday, February 10, 2007

Flashback Friday - cousins


It's a flashback Friday, but on a Saturday. :)

These are my cousins on my mom's side. Sam and I are on the ends and Elizabeth & Guthrie are in the middle. The four of us spent quite a bit of time together when our family went to Salt Lake multiple times each year growing up. When we were a little older, my uncle Bill married my Aunt Michelle who has two daughters, Lexy & Megan, so we had a few more cousins! I have many fond memories of them when we were younger. As we started going to college, we didn't keep in touch as much as I would have liked to, but we still have a good time together when we see each other.

2 comments:

laurel said...

You look so cute!

I got your email and the dates sound great! I am so excited for you to come and you can definitely stay with us before the rest of your family comes. Tell Wes that we will miss him!

Lillie said...

I LOVE these old pictures (inc. the last one with you in the cute belt.) They look so classic, like from the Brady Bunch or something. You're so cute.