Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A little baby shopping

As most of you know, I'm a bit of a planner. Wes always laughs at me because I think about things that are months away. If I know I'm going to be doing something, I like to take the time to do it right, which explains what I did yesterday. My mom, Sam & I went baby shopping! We went to 3-4 stores and then had lunch at Bajios....my favorite! I wanted to see what was out there as far as cribs, furniture, rocking chairs, strollers, etc. I wanted to look for the basics....stuff that doesn't matter whether we're having a boy or a girl. Vegas doesn't have many baby stores....we're limited to Babies R Us and USA Baby but I found quite a bit of stuff that I liked. It made me anxious to find out what we're having ~ there are so many cute things out there!

For all of you moms....please comment with any suggestions or opinions you have on anything. Have a stroller you love? A carseat, high-chair, anything that you have found that you've loved or hated....let me know! I love advice and everyone else's opinions - especially since I'm so indecisive!

1 comment:

laurel said...

Yay for fun baby shopping! It will be even better when you find out what you're having. You'll have to pick up a lot of great stuff while you're out here in April. Can't wait!