Sunday, July 29, 2007

Surprise Date for Weston


I don't think I fully realize how lucky I am to have Wes as a husband. He does so much around our house to help out.....he cooks daily, cleans, does laundry, goes grocery shopping, etc. He has been especially helpful the last few months with my crazy "nesting" projects & my desire to have the house pretty close to perfect before our child is born. He does anything I ask him too....almost always without complaining.


I wanted to do something for him to say thanks. On Friday night, I took him to his favorite restaurant....The Pasta Shop....for dinner & then we headed to The Planet Hollywood Hotel where we had some of the best gelatto ever and saw STOMP OUT LOUD. For those of you who haven't seen it, we definitely recommend it. It was so entertaining and funny. The nice thing about it is locals can get any available seat in the house for $50. So, we were front and center on the 7th row and it was great. Of all the shows we've seen, I've never seen Wes enjoy anything as much as he liked this. We had a great night out with just the two of us.


4 comments:

Weston said...

it was an amazing show. My wife is great to me. We had a fun night!

Lillie said...

You just get to go see a show for a date night. That's when you realize how lucky you are to live in Vegas. How cool.

Gelato- yummmm.

The Skeehan Family said...

Lindz - you never cease to amaze me...

Anya said...

Again I say, Is there anyway Wes can do a one on one cleaning/teaching session with Sam?!!!

Side note- how did you get your background on your header. I am having such a hard time with the personalized touches on blogger, and I noticed that is new. I've tried a few things but nothing I can really make look great.