Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Board Meeting....or a Baby Shower?

I love my calling in Young Womens ~ especially because I work with the neatest gals. We seriously have the best group of ladies. They make it so I look forward going to all activities & even meetings ~ we really enjoy each other's company.

They really went the extra mile tonight. We had our usual scheduled board meeting but they turned it in to a surprise shower for me and our YW President, Jen who is due in October! I had no idea they were planning anything. They took us to Metro Pizza for dinner where we spent a few hours enjoying each other's company. I'm so lucky to be able to work with such great women. I really enjoy their friendship ~ I consider myself very lucky to be able to serve with them.

2 comments:

Taralee said...

Hey Lindsay, it's Tara (Leavitt) Truman. Did you enjoy your Costco dinner on Mon. night? :) We did, and we saw a few more people we know...go figure.
That is so cool your YW ladies did that shower for you 2. How fun!! I really like my presidency too, YW is very busy, but really fun. Hope to see you around! Oh and my blog is: www.tomtaralee.blogspot.com if you want to check it out :)

Anya said...

You are lucky....my ward did not even realize I had a baby for about 2 months!