Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Nursery



Even though it's not complete yet....I'm fulfilling my promise and posting pictures anyway!

I haven't seen my little sister, Sam, in a long time so we invited her over for dinner tonight & then I roped her in to helping me finish the nursery. She was a great help! She is great at hanging stuff & she also managed to put some vinyl on my wall straight. I'm not very patient with stuff like that so it was great to have her here. She offered to make a few things for me to finish off the nursery so I'll be sure to post about them when they are done. She makes the cutest frames! My mom had to drop a few things off to me so she also hung out for a while to check out the nursery. She has a great eye for stuff too so I was spoiled with all of this help.

Here are some pictures of the nursery. I had a "close up" lens on my camera and was too lazy to switch so it was hard to get a shot of the full room. Once it's done I'll try to get some shots that show the entire room. But for now, here are a few to give you an idea of what we've done. As you can see....there isn't a theme.....just a bunch of stuff I like jammed in to a room! Overall, I like how it's turning out. With a few more finishing touches, it will be completely done!


His bed



One corner of the nursery



A little vinyl & a peg board


Baby Griffeth's walk-in closet
Belly pictures to come this weekend!

8 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

What a fun post to see tonight! I do believe you have outdone yourself on this one... AND, does Baby Griffeth have more clothes than me? I love the walk in closet! Great job and now, on to the belly photos...

Kelsey said...

Yeah! Congrats! What an adorable room Linds! I am so excited for you! You are a wonderful decorator. Now can I see pics of the rest of your house? =)

Anya said...

Ummmm....love it.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Baby Griffeth has quite a wardrobe. You have to keep in mind that those clothes take him through the first year....

That's what happens when an auntie works at the gap. she tends to spoil him!

Katie said...

Alright...that's about the cutest thing ever. I love the color on the walls too. So cute, but all boy. Oh...did you hear about our mom's crazy flight. My mom called me the next day, thinking they were both going to die. Scary, but I was almost laughing, so dramatic. Love them. Can't wait for those belly pics.

Weston said...

I don't usually comment but I have to say that my wife is amazing at what she does. She has worked really hard to get this room just right. With the help of her mom and sister it has come together!

The Skeehan Family said...

Lindz..... holy moly! Your room is DARLING... you have outdone yourself- you and your husband - Wes - GREAT painting job - Lindz told me it was all you :) And holy cow - he DOES have more clothes than me :) And they look a lot cuter :)

Yay! We are hoping to get a lot done this weekend on ours, so I'm hoping we may post next weekend or so once it's all done.

Lillie said...

What an adorable nursery Linds. Not surprised at all. You are SO good at that. It's PERfect.