Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Nursery & Belly Photos

I've had many requests.....even threats.....to see the nursery and the belly. :) I promise, both are coming soon. I haven't posted nursery photos yet because it is just a room with some furniture & I figured I'd just wait until it was completely done. This Thursday night is slated for my "finish the nursery night" so expect to see some photos on Friday.....whether it's completely done or not....I promise to post. I will also post a few photos of my extra-large tummy very soon.

Until then, you can continue to enjoy my picture-less posts. :)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

HIP HIP HORRAY! Can't wait to see it. And I know its not just a room wtih furniture because I know you have excellent decor taste. I want pics of your house, too! Am I demanding, or what?

mrs. timberlake said...

Sounds good, I mean I really can't complain about YOUR blog... Have you seen Mimi's lately!?!?!? That is the girl who should be getting some blog threats.

Taralee said...

You and I are complete opposite extremes...I get picture happy and you hardly have any-at the moment:) haha! I've heard you have great taste so I'm excited to see! And thanks for the comment on my site. My gym work out was GREAT! It felt so good. And by the way I'm sure you'll look marvelous soon after your little baby comes :)

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Since this nursery has taken me so long to finally finish....you all think it's something fantastic! Hope you're not dissapointed! :)