Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter & a Wedding




So far, it's been a week of movies.


Last night, Wes wanted to go out and do something with just the two of us. We had dinner at home and then we went to see Harry Potter. It was the first Harry Potter movie I've seen where I haven't read the book. The movie was pretty good ~ we both liked it. It was nice to be able to go out with just us. That doesn't happen as often as it should these days.


We have a girl in our ward who organizes a girls night out every few months and tonight was it. About 20 girls in our ward met at the theatre to see License to Wed. I didn't have any expectations for the movie so I actually kind of liked it. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't anything that special but when I don't expect a great movie, I usually end up liking it alot more. After the movie, we went to Golden Spoon for some yummy frozen yogurt. Wes & I are totally addicted to Golden Spoon! I called him from there to see if he wanted anything, and he had already had some that night. :) While I was at a girls night, Wes spent the evening at home cleaning bathrooms, doing laundry, etc. What a wonderful husband!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Ahhh! What a good hubbby you have! These great characteristics will be even more appreciated when you are both chasing around your little ones!!

Can you imagine what it's like for the poor women who do it all themselves????

I'll sign autographs later....hahaha! Just kidding!!

Kelsey said...

I wanted to see License to Wed. Worth the $9? Or a rental? Oh wait, I'm not posting till pictures of nursery and belly come! =)

Anya said...

He cleaned the bathrooms?
Is there anyway Wes can do a one on one cleaning/teaching session with Sam?