Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth

There are two things that I absolutely love: Disneyland and water slides. Little did I know that they exist in the same place! In our Sunday paper, there was a big article on the Disneyland Hotel and how convenient it is for a vacation with little kids. It's easy to go back to the hotel for naps....or to take a break and go to the pool where they have a few water slides! My siblings love Disneyland, too which makes it really fun to go with them. Seeing this article made me really excited to take our kids there at some point. I think I'll wait until they are a little older before we do an extended vacation and stay at the Disneyland Resort, but it's something to look forward to, right? I love Disneyland ~ it's the happiest place on earth! :)

4 comments:

Anya said...

I saw that article too! It looks so fun- we can barely wait to go back...becuase it is so close, I feel like we can go all the time without it haivng to be a huge excursion, but the whole resort would be a blast!

Bella Beginnings said...

I'm with you!!! I even have an annual pass. We go about 3-4 times a year and not always with the daddies. Mostly it is my sisters and I or mom, or whoever. We all have annual passes, so it is convenient. So, let me know and I will be with you anytime! Fun times!!!

Ali said...

No one is a bigger Disneyland fan than I am. The Disneyland resort is wonderfully magical and convenient all at the same time. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, which was wonderful, but I believe the Grand California has the better pool (something to check into if the pool is high on your list). Can't say enough about the ease of walking the little one over for her nap. I'm counting the days until the Disneyland Half Marathon and my next trip!!!!!

Kelsey said...

How fun! I want to see pictures of the nursery! Post some! And, is he still a no-namer? Sorry to be that annoying person about that, but your gift depends on it=)