Wednesday, October 29, 2008

a little Halloween in our house

Every year, I get a little more in to Halloween. Maybe it's because I have a kiddo now and holidays are more fun with Nate. Tonight will be his first night in costume.

Here's a glimpse in to our house as far as Halloween decor is concerned . . .




And here's our blue accent wall we painted a few weeks ago. It's very blue. Much bluer than what this picture is portraying. But, I like it. It gives the downstairs a little pop of color.



I attempted a massive spider web with our big fake spiders outside our door but it wasn't turning out how I envisioned so that will be my Halloween 2009 project.

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Lillie said...

SOOO Cute. I feel like I haven't caught on to the holiday decorating tricks. I just can't seem to figure out how to make it cute! Your house looks SOOOO cute. I love that frame project!

mrs. timberlake said...

i was just thinking earlier this week it was time for your "holiday decorating" posts...

and here you are.

um, which reminds me - your bedroom pics need to be shared too.

:)

Anya said...

How are you putting up those letters on the wall? Do they come down easily or is there some weird decorating trick you are keeping us all from? Are they from your wood art stuff?