Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Part Two: YUMMY FOOD


Not only did we have a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, but me & my sister-in-laws were in a baking mood all week. We thought it would be fun to have some treats around for the week since we had quite a house full.

It all started on Monday night when we went up to Leigh and Spencer's for dinner. After dinner, Alyssa/Leigh/I made Leigh's famous chocolate chip cookies, rice krispie treats, and sausage balls ~ a yummy breakfast treat! Then on Tuesday, Alyssa and I made chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Six loaves to be exact. Wednesday morning Alyssa made an orange roll breakfast dish that was great. As if that wasn't enough, we made the chocolate peppermint icecream pie that I posted on my blog a few weeks ago! It was so delicious. It wasn't hard to make, just a little time consuming but well worth it. All of these treats were long gone by the time we left on Saturday!

I love all of the yummy food people make during the holidays!

6 comments:

Ali said...

You weren't kidding when you told me that you baked and ate all week. Holy Cow! It all looks yummy though.

The Roe Family said...

MMMMMMMM, i love food!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

...No wonder I gained weight over Thanksgiving!!! Haha, I had a fun time baking with you girls!

Doreen Griffeth said...

It was yummy! Thanks for all you did! You didn't mention the delicious salad you made for Thanksgiving, too! It was so fun!!!!
Love,
MOM G

Unknown said...

Okay, I need the recipe for the chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Three of my favorite things to eat rolled up into one. Love it!

Taralee said...

All those pictures look REALLY good! They make me hungry especially because I'm fasting until 7:00 tonight and it's only4:45...thanks a lot haha!! And Nate is so cute in all those pictures below.