Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Ali!

Today is my older sister’s birthday. Happy Birthday, Al.

Ali is such a wonderful sister and friend. She has a cute little family with a new addition due in a few weeks. She is a great example to me in a lot of ways ~ one being how to be unselfish. She is always willing to help you out, lend you something…..anything to make your life easier even if it makes hers a little crazy. She’s all about saving the environment which is a great thing and I love her tips on how the rest of us can do our part. She loves to run ~ too bad my little sister and I didn’t get that gene. She has a great style that is uniquely hers that I really like. She’s a great sister and a wonderful friend! We had a family dinner last night for her birthday....I hope you had a good day today, Ali!
This is the only picture on my computer I could find of the two of us! We are in the COLDEST
lake in Idaho!

5 comments:

Tina said...

What Lake was it? I don't smile like that when I am in cold water you guys are nuts but it is a cute picture of the two of you. Happy Birthday Ali

The Skeehan Family said...

Happy Birthday Ali!!! And good luck with the new baby coming your way! :)

Anya said...

Here is the website for the girl who is doing our pictures:
http://www.youshouldgetapictureofthat.blogspot.com/

Go to the October 22 blog- that is where we are doing the pics...what do you think?

Anya said...

Who did you say changed their blog background and had a link?

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Anya...btw Gary and Marilyn were with us Saturday night but didn't ask us "Do you even know who James Taylor is?" Ironically, the person who did ask really doesn't know who he is and now wants to go buy a cd.

I checked out the photo blog and I think the site from 10/22 is beautiful. Is she reasonable and does she book fast? I might try to get her with the kids.