Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Anya!

Anya is one of my oldest and dearest friends. Our friendship dates back to Nate Mack Elementary School where we went to Kindergarten together. We were good friends in high school and even ended up at BYU together. We were both bridesmaids in each other’s weddings & we still spend time together now!

She has two adorable little boys & is such a great mom and friend. She has such a fun and carefree attitude about life ~ I love that about her! She’s crafty, creative & a wonderful person! Happy Birthday, Anya.



The top two photos are from our 2 summers as lifeguards at Mandalay Bay & Monte Carlo.


Our senior trip at Newport Beach!

3 comments:

Anya said...

OH MY GOSH Lindsay.... 3 photos..... ughhhhhh.
thanks- you are a good friend too. :)

familyof4 said...

It's so nice to have friends like that. I have 2 friends like I've too. I didn't know you went to Nate Mack?! I did too! =0) I forgot to ask you on Friday if you ever played softball before HS? For some reason I had this thought that you were on my team but I can't remember if that was you or not? I remember Anya becacuse I played soccer with her for a year and then she was in choir.

familyof4 said...

I'm SO embarrassed. I know it was a long time ago, but still.
I was probably a Brat to you. I honestly don't remember, but sorry if I was! =0) YAY for Nate Laughing! Isn't that SOO Cute?!