Friday, November 16, 2007

a GRIFFETH thanksgiving

Why is it that the week you are going out of town turns in to a crazy week? Work was busy this week, I had multiple appointments to go to, we had Young Women in Excellence on Wednesday night, Wes had to go out of town for two days last minute, and the list goes on! Granted, I guess it was a pretty good week....just really busy.

I've always hated packing and it always takes me forever, but packing for Nate is crazy! I might as well ship his entire room to Georgia! :)

We leave bright and early tomorrow morning to go to Georgia to see Wes' family for Thanksgiving. We are flying in to Birmingham, Alabama where Wes' sister lives and then on Sunday we will go to Atlanta for a week. We haven't been out there yet this year so we are really excited to see everyone! We have a little neice we haven't met yet and the majority of Wes' family haven't seen Nate yet so it will be a fun reunion.

I will just be glad when I am sitting on the plane tomorrow so I can just sit down for a few hours. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Honestly, Lindsay, I can't imagine all the preparation to get Nate on a plane and looking cute for a week. But I also can't imagine how fun it will be to be in Alabama with all of Wes' family. Can't wait to hear about it.

The Magic Family said...

Have fun in Georgia! I am so sad that we won't be there and that we will miss out on all the festivities!

Megan said...

Hey Linds! Hope you and Wes have a great Thanksgiving...give little Nate a big hug from me!! He's so cute!