Thursday, November 1, 2007

happy haunting!

Last night we went to Ali's house for a little while before they left go to trick-or-treating. Kyle was a ninja and Abbie was the cutest chicken I've ever seen. She was SO excited to go trick or treating that I could barely get her to sit still long enough to take a picture. Usually she at least looks at me and says cheese with a huge grin on her face.
We spent the majority of the night at my parent's house since my mom ditched my dad and went to Utah for the week. The thought of my dad sitting there all alone handing out candy made me sad so we spent the rest of the evening over there. We had a nice chat with him and we enjoyed each others company. Their neighborhood is insane on Halloween. People come from all over to trick-or-treat in there. We just sat on the front porch with the basket of candy.
I thought it was pretty cool of the firemen to bring their big ol' truck in to the neighborhood to hand out candy. The kids loved that.
Here are a few pictures of our monkey and our adorable neice as a chicken. As you can see...the excitement of Nate's first Halloween wore him out. We hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

7 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

I have a couple of fish I would like to set your monkey up with. He could take his pick.

Freaking adorable, Lindsay. I love that costume.

And I have been eyeing that chick costume your niece wore. Very cute.

Julie T. said...

Sounds like you had a great night! I love the monkey costume- Nate looks so adorable!
I didn't know the firefighters went to pass out candy in neighborhoods- that is pretty cool!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Nate looks SO adorable! I LOVE the costume. I love the chicken costume too...Actually, I just bought it yesterday for Olivia to either wear next year or play dress-up in! I loved it! Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Tina said...

So cute even asleep. Abbie is an adorable little chicken that's what Avery was too, they both have those cute round fat little faces, I love it.

Taralee said...

So cute! I love little monkeys :) Would next week work to go to the park?? You could email me or whatever.

The Magic Family said...

He looks so cute in his monkey costume... You guys should get him into modleing! He is just too adorable!

leigh and spencer said...

Nate looks so adorable in his costume. I love seeing the pics and can't wait til you guys come to Georgia!