Sunday, December 2, 2007

A new RIO is in town

We've had a Cafe Rio open in Las Vegas for a while now but it's on the other side of town so we've only been to it once. Last week, the second LV Cafe Rio opened just five minutes from our house. We had to go on Friday night. We randomly ran in to a number of people in our ward. There were six couples or so that sat together and ate yummy Rio! We're very excited to have a Rio so close.

I've heard rumors that a Bajio's is also opening up about five minutes from us which makes me even more excited than a Cafe Rio. I love Cafe Rio but I also love my chicken salad & apple beer at Bajios! I love having yummy & convenient food so close! It makes going out to dinner with Nate an easy option.


5 comments:

Anya said...

Hooray!!

Julie T. said...

We're back in town! I would love to go to lunch at Cafe Rio! I am always for a pork salad!

mrs. timberlake said...

You make me laugh. I am too old to know Cafe Rio firsthand, only through Mimi. I haven't heard of Bajios. I am out of it.

We did pass a Golden Spoon that opened near my dad and thought of you... isn't that what you have mentioned previously on your blog?

familyof4 said...

YAY for Cafe Rio! We've been 3 times already since both our families like it! My favorite is the Vegetarian Salad with no beans. Chris went the night it opened and was in line for an hour..and the line was out the door! Oh And we LOVE Apple Beer!! We get it everytime we are in Park City. I also got some for Father's Day last year on line!

laurel said...

So jealous. Just another reason to come visit you! Although I am not a big fan of Bajios -I need the real Rio!