Sunday, December 16, 2007

a christmas week

Saying this week was a little crazy is a huge understatement! I usually spend most days at home with Nate but this week we were out and about much more than we prefer. I'm hoping this week is a little calmer but I doubt it will be. Who really has a calm week before Christmas?

It was a good week with dinners I didn't have to prepare & lots of time with friends:

Tuesday night was our Christmas enrichment dinner that was delicious. Our ward has a tradition with this smoked pulled pork that is so tasty! Wednesday night we did a Christmas dinner for our Young Women, Thursday was my Book Club Christmas party and everyone brought great food, Friday night was the ward Christmas party & Saturday night we went over to some friends in our ward for another fabulous dinner! I really do enjoy spending time with friends and family, especially during the holidays.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

I am kind of offended you did not mention all the shopping

Ali said...

I'm kind-of offended that no one invited me.

Just kidding...you know I'd rather gnaw my arm off then spend a ton of time shopping. I'll run, you guys shop.

Taralee said...

That weeks sounds almost exactly like my week 2 weeks ago. Ward party, primary party, YW party, Relief society dinner...Party's left and right and good food :) Busy, but fun too I guess!

Tina said...

Fun Fun especially the food and not having to cook it.