Friday, December 14, 2007

4 months old



Nate turned 4 months old last week. He has definitely left the newborn stage and is turning in to quite the little boy.

He talks like you wouldn’t believe. Sometimes his talking is really a scream. You’d think he was complaining by the sound of it but he’s actually just playing. It’s pretty funny.

He kind of rolls over. Most of the time he just does a half roll where most of his body is over but he doesn’t seem to be too motivated to get his shoulders to turn. Every once in a while he surprises us and rolls all the way. When he does make it over to his tummy, he’s doing pretty well at holding his head up real high.

He grabs at toys. He started reaching for toys and he always has to have something in his hands which he immediately puts in to his mouth. It’s been fun to see his coordination develop and improve with being able to reach & grab things!

He had a few other firsts this month:
First Thanksgiving
First airplane ride
First cold, that he still has

He had his 4 month check last week, too. At 6 weeks he was only in the 17% percentile for weight and now he’s at 46% which was a good thing to see. He’s 26.5” long which is in the 90th percentile. He’s still our long skinny boy!

He still likes to wake up once or twice at night but he’s doing much better lately with his naps during the day so I can’t complain about that! He’s such a happy dude & we love him!

I usually don't buy the full outfit for Nate but I kinda had to with this one. The hat is so funny & warm! Here are a few other pictures we took....






After a few minutes of pictures, Nate was done participating for his mom!

11 comments:

Alisha said...

Love the outfit...he looks so big in the pictures! We sure miss him! I love his little personality already and just think it even gets more fun as they get a little older!

Taralee said...

He is such a stud and I LOVE LOVE the pouty face one. That's SO cute!!!!!

Ali said...

The last one is my favorite...

laurel said...

That last picture is so cute. And he is seriously the best dressed little boy ever! (Ashton is not so well-dressed. I don't have the same energy I had with Avery, who was very well-dressed!)

I can't believe he is already 4 months! Time flies (thankfully!) Haha :)

Love you!

Julie T. said...

Cute boy! I also love the last one! That face is priceless!

mrs. timberlake said...

Such good pictures. I love them, and the polka dot ornament in the backgroud of one of your pics. I can spot a polka dot accessory a mile away.

mrs. timberlake said...

wait, maybe it's not an ornament. Whatever it is, I enjoy it.

Tina said...

What a cute little guy especially the one where he is crying just makes you want to laugh then pick him up and give him loves

Megan said...

I can't believe it's been 4 months already! I love the cute outfits and it's so fun to see his little personality shining through. Give him a big hug for me!!

Doreen Griffeth said...

We are praying he gets better so he can come to Utah on Friday! We can't wait to see the "big boy!" Wow!
Love,
MOM G

Lillie said...

Oh he is sOOO cute. I'm glad you bought the whole outfit. Totally worth it.