Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm an aunty again


My sister, Ali, had her baby this morning! Ali & Tripp never find out what they are having so we were very surprised to get the text message that it's another girl! It will be fun for Abbie to have a sister. Every girl needs a sister.

Daisy Elizabeth Thompson
8lbs. 2 oz.

Both Ali and Daisy are doing well. I can't wait to meet my new niece.
I'm excited for Nate to have so many cousins so close in age. He will have 4 cousins that are all within one year of him! More pictures of Nate and Daisy to come!

7 comments:

Megan said...

YEAHHH!! Look at all that dark hair...Abbie can share her hair accessories!! HOw fun, I can't wait to see more pic's. Give my congrats to Ali and Tripp!!

laurel said...

How cute!

Alisha said...

We are so excited for Ali! I hope everything went well with the delivery!

The Roe Family said...

i love babies. she is adorable. these pics will make megan patrick even more baby hungry. cousins are the best connor has 3 boy cousins all within 2 months of him.

Tina said...

Can't wait to see more pics and all that hair with her little hat off. Darling name.

familyof4 said...

Hooray for cousins! We Love our cousins! Taylor & Lauren have 10 girl cousins with 2 more on the way! AND then 2 boys with 2 more on the way! Crazy huh? And imagine we do a BIG family beach trip every year with literally everyone. =0)

Amanda said...

Love all the dark hair! Tell Ali congratulations from us!