Wednesday, January 2, 2008

SOLD!

I'm not a Craigs List or Ebay kind of gal. I never think to get on there to buy anything. I usually just head down to my nearest Target or mall.

However, Wes & I bought two chairs and a matching ottoman when we first got married. They've been great chairs for us but the pattern limited my decorating and we really didn't have room for them anymore so we decided to sell them.

The first two times I posted them on CraigsList....we got no response. The third time turns out to be a charm. I sold them today! Yeah! I'm so glad they are outta here!

6 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

You reminded me I posted the girls' double stroller and infant car seats on there in OCTOBER. And you guessed it... nada.

I just reposted.

;)

Ali said...

Maybe I will have to repost the antique bed. I'm sure the parentals would like to get it out of the storage unit. Although until Sam gets her crap out of their house, I think I'm safe.

Taralee said...

I rarely every buy anything off craigslist, but I've SOLD a lot of stuff on it. It's so nice because I get more for it than I would at a garage sale! People still want a good deal though ,so it works for both of us. Nice work :) It's almost like a little game for me haha!

familyof4 said...

Good job! I sell stuff all the time of eBay! I'll have to check out cragslist because I want to sell our LoveSacs =0)

Camille said...

I have sold tons of stuff on Craigslist. MOstly kid/baby stuff that I wanted outta here. But Las Vegas craigslist is so widely used now it is actually harder to sell things lately. It is really bogged down with too many adds now. But I'm glad you had a good craigslist experience! LOL

Kelsey said...

What did the chairs look like? Someone else's junk is always anothers treasure!