Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Happy Nate is Back

At least for today.

He's normally such a wonderful baby but the last week or so he's been so fussy. Maybe it's because he has decided that long naps are for the birds so he's tired or maybe his teeth are moving around. Whatever the reason, I got my happy boy back today. I roped my little sis' in to running errands with me (errands are much more fun with someone!) and he was just laughing the entire time. He was laughing this morning and he was laughing all afternoon.

Even if it's just for today, I am glad he's back.

5 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Can you tell me where you found him? I would like to get Happy Addison and Mackenzie back too.

Ali said...

I hope I didn't blow it last night by kissing and snuggling my baby nephew with a sore throat.

Doreen Griffeth said...

There are definitely ups and downs with babies! I thought Alisha was teething from 4 months on and she didn't break a tooth until 10 months old without a whimper! It's an unpredictable ride with a baby! You're great! Thanks for the updates! I LOVE them!
Love,
MOM G

Alyssa Griffeth said...

It was so great to catch up on your blog...I have been SO out of it lately! Nate is looking so big! I feel like these kids just grow before our eyes.

I love that he is already eating veggies! We had to stop the cereal because it was giving Olivia some serious stomach issues...We're talking 8 days with no dirty diapers! You thought you had seen a serious bowl of "soup" but you have no idea what this was like!! Haha...sorry...so graphic! We can't wait to try solids again soon.

familyof4 said...

Nate is SO adorable and frowing so fast! I saw what dgriffeth wrote about teething and I have the same thing with Lauren! That's great Nate likes his veggies! Lauren does not like baby food yet. But at least she likes rice cereal =0)