Saturday, October 27, 2007

PBR

We went to the Professional Bull Riding at Mandalay Bay last night with our friends Nikki & Cody Treese. This is our third year in a row that we've been able to go! We didn't witness any major injuries this year....although a few of the bull riders had a few close calls. Wes got to wear his cowboy boots ~ I really need to get him a hat so he can look a little more like the cowboy he wishes he could be.

It was another fun evening out and it was great to see Cody & Nikki!



5 comments:

510Jen said...

How fun is this. The perks of living in LV. I'm jealous.

Anya said...

Okay, I officially hate ward activities.

Megan said...

What a great night! I love PBR!! We used to go with Donny's grandparents every year. At first I thought....ummmmm and then to watch those bullriders and the clowns, I have a whole new respect! Sounds like a fun date!!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Hey Wes and Lindsay! Thanks for the great night out! We had a blast! Let's hang out again soon!

The Boz said...

Looks like a great time! And Linds, you look fabulous in that picture of you and Wes.