Tuesday, October 9, 2007

back to work

Today is my first day back to work. Most of my work can be done at home but we have a client from a law firm in Arizona in town today and we are presenting ads for a new office they are opening so I needed to be in the office today, without Nate.

I'm slowly going to take on more work so I can figure out how all of this is going to work. Now that Nate is napping well outside of my arms, it shouldn't be too difficult. Although, prior to Nate, I didn't really think about his napping schedule and how going to work could potentially screw that up. So, I've been at my mom's since 9am so he could take his morning nap here & then she's going to watch him while i go to the office. i love having family around!

My older sister, who works at home for Marz and Company, is going on maternity leave in November so I have to be up to speed to be able to cover for Ali. I'm actually kind of excited to start working so we'll see how this goes!

11 comments:

The Boz said...

Good luck with fitting in a new work schedule! BTW- that 1st picture of his 2 month old birthday is ADORABLE! Seriously, ridiculous! haha!

Julie T. said...

I hope your first day went well. I'm sure Nate loved the time with his Grandma! It was so much fun to see you guys yesterday! Nate was such a good boy! We'll have to do it again!

Alisha said...

love the orange. I'm sure that you can handle it all! You are always so on top of things! Hope things went well!

Kelsey said...

Wow! That's a lot! You crazy girl! Luckily you can do a ton from home so the pump won't have to be your new best bud.

Tina said...

You'll be able to handle it and your mom will love spending time with Nate.

Bella Beginnings said...

My mom and Ryan's mom watched Haylee for the first two years of her life for about 2 hours every morning. They loved it and my mom still tells me that she does't know Addilyn as well because I am not working and I don't let her have her enough! You will do great with everything.

familyof4 said...

Good Luck! I'm going to try helping my dad starting in December. Luckily it can all be done at home. But we'll just have to see how it goes with 2 kids! Nice seeing you tonight. =0)

Doreen Griffeth said...

Hope your first day back went well! You have done such a great job as a mom. The first part is never easy, but you did fantastic!
Can't wait to see you all!
Love,
MOM G

Lillie said...

Super woman. Always have been. Always will be.

mrs. timberlake said...

I must agree with previous poster... well said.

Super Woman!

The Skeehan Family said...

And I am sure your dad loves having you back in the office a bit... he was definitely having Lindsay withdrawl I am sure... :)