Thursday, October 4, 2007

i love fall & halloween

i am always ready for each new season as it arrives. i am especially ready for fall each year for two reasons: 1). it means cooler weather is coming 2). i love decorating for the fall & halloween (and thanksgiving....and christmas...).

nate was SOOO nice to me today (he's being naughty tonight) ~ he took two long naps during the day! my mom brought lunch over and helped me get out all of my fall decorations and get the house decorated and cleaned up. she has a great eye for home decor so i always appreciate her coming over. plus, with nate, i never know how much time i have so it was nice to have help. here's a few pictures of my re-decorated house!

i even managed to make dinner for wes. look at me....decorating the house and making dinner? i'm slowly turning in to a stay-at-home mom!






7 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

I love it! Your house always looks great! Glad that boy is being nice!
Mom G

Kelsey said...

How cute! I want to see more pics of more rooms of your house! We are halloween obsessed, too! =)

Tina said...

The house looks way cute and you are right your mom does have an eye for decorating. So was this your first dinner that you cooked? It sounds like you are certainly getting the hang of being a stay at home mom. I loved holding Nate and swinging him on my swing he is way too cute.

mrs. timberlake said...

I thought I was doing good with a Fall Wreathe and Flowers at my doorstep... You (and Mimi) have taken the fall decorations to a whole new level. Although you are reminding me I need to pull out a pumpkin Mimi and I made a few years ago. So I will have THREE Fall things out! Can't wait to see Nate in his Halloween costume!

mrs. timberlake said...

p.s the high tomorrow is supposed to be 81. Better pull out the sweaters while I am at it. WELCOME FALL!

Megan said...

I love your fall decorations! I see a few things that won't be out next year....just wait until little Nate starts moving...nothing stays on the floor or in reach of those little hands!!haha

I too love the fall, probably because of all the pretty colors! I wish your mom could come over and help me decorate too....or maybe watch my kids!haha Just kidding..

Anya said...

Love the decor. Don't you love those big purple bushes outside (in your front yard) when they actually are in bloom? We have a few in the backyard and it is so nice to see them turn purple.