Thursday, May 31, 2007

30 down, 10 to go

Today I am officially 30 weeks, which for some reason seems like a pregnancy milestone to me. I'm officially 75% through this pregnancy & 10 weeks away from officially becoming a mom.

Things have definitely changed in the last week. I think he's officially out of room in there so he isn't able to do the acrobatics that took place for months. Instead of somersaults... he kicks, punches, and shifts his body weight around and I can definitely feel it more than I ever have. It's a nice, constant reminder of this little person that my body is making.

I am excited for the next 10 weeks to get things done for his arrival. I'm definitely realizing that the "oh, I'll get to that this summer" needs to get on the "to do now" list. Sorry Wes!

I've had a few requests to see the growing belly so much to my dismay, here's a picture Wes took last night. I definitely feel & look ENORMOUS and while I know I will just keep growing and growing, I try not to think about the growing that has yet to occur!




7 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous! 10 weeks sounds like so much less than 12 weeks...I have 3 more LONG months to go. You look great though! BTW...I totally know what you mean about the baby movements changing. It's fun to feel the baby move 24-7, though! I love it!

laurel said...

You look great!! Wow, only 10 more weeks. He will be here so soon!

Today I am 20 weeks, so we are exactly 10 weeks apart :)

Bella Beginnings said...

You look Great!!!! I am so happy for you. From here time really flies, and before you know it the baby will be here and you will get to know the little person that has been kicking and stretching, causing so much discomfort for the last months! Enjoy. The best is yet to come!

mrs. timberlake said...

Oh to the Lindsay... If only you knew what enormous looked like. It is definitely NOT you! Thirty weeks is a huge milestone! :) Enjoy your weekend.

Alisha said...

You look great! You definitely are not huge...yet! Talk to me in about 8 weeks and let me know how you feel! We are so excited to see this little guy! He will be here before you know it!

Kelsey said...

Hey Linds-

I would have died to look how you do at 30 weeks! Congrats- its a huge milestone in his development, too! You are hitting the safe mark~ Keep us posted with pictures- love it!

Lillie said...

You look GREAT Linds!! Really, we tall girls don't know just how far a belly could stick out. 30 weeks-that's huge! At my 36 week appt. they made me go to the hospital and get hooked up and considered taking her that early- before you know it you're in the safe zone and you never know what could happen!!! Ahhhh!