Friday, May 4, 2007

And we're off to Utah!

I've been home for 3 days and now I'm off again! Wes & I are flying to Utah this afternoon. The reason we're going is because Wes has the cutest extended family. His cousins that he grew up with in Georgia, that now live in Utah, are throwing me and my sister-in-law Alyssa a joint baby shower! When Amber called and asked me about doing it, I thought it was the nicest thing!

I consider myself so lucky to be a part of Wes' extended family. Both his mom & his dad's side are great people....very friendly and they all have a great sense of humor. Both sides of the family have what seems like endless cousins & we all have a great time together when we see each other. I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend! Thanks Amber & Michelle for doing this for Alyssa & I!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

You are quite the traveling bunch! So I was looking at your old blogs and saw all your baby "want lists" from everyone else. I have a lot of opinions on a lot of stuff if you want to hear it- email me and I'll tell you =)
And, I have seen Wicked 3 times! Isnt it fab? Sounds like your trip sure was! I'm jealous. Can I come along to your next girls trip? ha ha