Sunday, May 6, 2007

Utah Baby Shower


The pregnant Griffeth Girls: Me, Emily (cousin), Alyssa (sister-in-law). Emily is due next week & Alyssa & I are due in August!

Alyssa & I with our Nike outfits from our in-laws!

Alyssa, Doreen (mother-in-law), me

Wes & I got back tonight from Utah. I have to say that while I am ready to be at home for a while, I do love going to Utah. My parents recently sold our old house and bought a little bit bigger house in Draper which makes it even nicer to be there! All of the kids have their own room so it really feels like a home away from home. It's nice to be able to visit and not be an inconvenience always having to ask people to stay with them. Plus, we get to see our families which is always fun.

This weekend was a Griffeth weekend. Wes' cousins Amber & Michelle threw Alyssa (my sister-in-law) and myself a joint baby shower. Pretty much everyone was there which was so nice of them! I have such a wonderful mother-in-law. She was in Utah last weekend but flew out from Georgia AGAIN to be at our shower! She was there for approximately 24 hours. :) It was great to see her....it was so nice of her to come! It was great to see all of the aunts and the cousins and they are all so generous. It was fun that Alyssa is having a girl and I'm having a boy! If the babies come on time, they will only be a few weeks apart which will be fun!

3 comments:

Lillie said...

Hooray for new baby stuff! I hope you got good stuff. How nice of Wes' family. Welcome home!

Alisha said...

I'm glad you all had great time at the shower...wish I could have been there! Love the pictures of the pregnant ladies...you all look great!

Trisha said...

Looks like a lot of fun!