Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Alisha!


Happy 30th Birthday, Alisha! I had to put the 30 in there....it's a big day!
Alisha is my fabulous sister-in-law. She is the oldest of Wes' siblings and his only sister. She recently moved to Alabama with her cute family so she's enjoying the perks of having grandma & grandpa Griffeth only 1.5 hours away!
She's one of the best mom's you'll ever see....we all wonder how she does it. Her kids are so smart and well-behaved. She's extremely athletic and competitive, as are all of the Griffeths! She is a great friend and is always a joy to be around. We just wish we lived closer to them. Maybe they'll move to the west coast someday. :)
I feel very blessed to have such wonderful sister-in-laws! Happy Birthday Alisha!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Thanks Lindsay!!! You are so thoughtful. I'm sorry to say it has taken me this long to catch up on reading your blog and I am sorry that I am so belated in the thank you!