Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Lillie!

Happy Birthday Lillie! (It's today, right? Or did I miss it already?)

Lillie is one of my most favorite people. We met during our last semester at BYU....we were lucky enough to be in the same group for a huge advertising campaign we worked on before we graduated. It meant we got to spend quite a bit of time together and we became friends rather quickly.

Lillie is not only tall and beautiful, but she has such a wonderful personality....she's always thinking of other people, she makes you laugh, is a great wife, friend and a great mom to Sophia. I am so glad that we've kept in touch since our BYU days. I hope you have a wonderful day, Lillie!

1 comment:

Lillie said...

Oh Linds! I just talked to you and now I checked this... THANKYOU! I have the biggest smile on my face. Feel like a superstar for making your blog. :) Thank you for thinking of me and for calling- you're the best!