Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Season of Babies

I recently found out that my older sister, Ali, is having another baby. She is due November 30th which means Baby Griffeth will have two cousins born within three months of him! Not to mention that he is blessed with five other cousins that are excited for his arrival. It makes me so happy when I think about the growing Marz and Griffeth families. Congrats Ali & Tripp! We're excited for another one to join the Marz clan. Ali doesn't find out what she's having so we have another 6 long months to see if we have another niece or nephew.

So many of my close friends are pregnant as well which I'm really excited about. I'm due in August.....Mimi in September.....Laurel in October......Lillie in November......it must be baby season. Congrats everyone! Can't wait to meet your little ones. And thanks to those who are already moms....I've loved watching your kids grow up (even if it is through a computer) and I've loved your thoughts and advice.

1 comment:

The Skeehan Family said...

We LOVE that we are part of the season... and are blessed to be in such good company.