Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ryan: 6 days old

When Ryan was 6 days old, my friend Brooke took some newborn photos of him. You can check Brooke out here. She's quite talented.



Ryan wins the award for most difficult newborn to photograph. We tried to mold him in to "newborn poses" but he was too strong and kicked right out of them. He was wide awake the majority of the shoot! And of course we picked the one day of the week where it was pretty chilly outside so we couldn't exactly leave a 6 day old naked in her garage to freeze! Luckily Brooke is talented and adapted well to my difficult one & the weather because she still got some really great photos.

Thanks Brooke!



11 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

LOVE THEM! Especially the ones of you with Ryan.

Doreen Griffeth said...

I LOVE these photos! Thanks for sending me my very own set! What a sweetie!
Love,
MOM G

Alisha said...

Awesome pictures! I wish I had a friend that was a photographer.

Melissa Snyder said...

Those are really cute pictures. What a cutie! I wish I had a good friend around who could take pictures like that. Those are priceless. You look great too Lindsay.

Bella Beginnings said...

So cute... keep them coming. Loved your baby announcement! Thanks for sending it!

Anya said...

Kaia was a pain for hers too. We had to meet twice with Becky to get anything good!

Tina said...

Have to check in everyonce in a while to check out your two cute little guys. Darling baby pics

familyof4 said...

The pictures are awesome and you look perfect of course!

Congrats Again!

Laurel said...

VERY CUTE! loved your announcement. You're so on top of it! I'm going to attempt my own photo shoot this weekend...we'll see how that goes!

Brooke said...

Ah, Ryan is such a doll! My fav. is the second one and the ones with you and Ryan.. you seriously looks awesome Lindsay.. sigh.. thanks for the shout out too ;)

Brooke said...

PS you got my voice message right.. saying THANK YOU! And that I loved his announcement as well!