Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i am just a little jealous of wes . . .



He got to meet this little guy tonight - baby Plewe.
My dear friend Laurel had her baby boy yesterday in LA. She has quite a first-baby delivery story that ended in an emergency c-section at 2:30am yesterday. I'm very glad both she and the baby are doing well. Isn't he adorable?
Wes just so happened to be in California this week for a business trip and texted Laurel asking if she needed anything. He ended up going to the hospital to assist in giving a blessing tonight so he got to see Laurel, her hubby Ryan and their yet-to-be-named little boy.
I wish I could go down there to help you, Laurel! Ryan can't wait to meet his long-distance buddy this summer.

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh he is so cute... congratulations Laurel!

Ali said...

Congrats Laurel!

laurel said...

Oh lucky Wes!!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

What a cute baby!

I know some Plewe's in LA too! (Tim and Kelly) I wonder if they're related!?

Julie T. said...

Ryan and her baby will be so close in age. Thats so awesome. I LOVED Ryan's announcement! Such a cute little guy:)