Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ryan: 1 month old


I like this picture - HOORAY, we made it to one month!

We've loved having Ryan in our family. He's such a sweet little boy. Here are a few things about him at ONE month:

. he loves his binky. when he doesn't have a binky, he settles for his fingers.

. when he's awake, he likes to be held

. he smiles at his grandma g

. he loves to poop. you can always tell when he's getting ready because he focuses and straightens his legs out!

. he loves to stretch

. he enjoys bath time

. he likes his swing

. he doesn't mind a car ride

. he makes funny noises. he snorts alot due to boogers.

. he loves to cuddle. i love a cuddly baby.

. he enjoys Nate talking to him. They are gonna be buddies.

. he enjoys eating most of the time. he is great with the real thing or a bottle.

. his last feeding is at 10pm and then he's usually only up once or twice at night.

. likes to be swaddled

. rolls on to his side

. sleeps in his crib




7 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

I just LOVE these boys!!! What great pictures! I sure enjoyed holding Ryan while I was there. He is one precious spirit! Nate will be a great big brother!
Thanks for the great pics!
Love,
MOM G

mrs. timberlake said...

wut? he is one month old? jeepers.


i am so glad ryan is such a good baby for you.

i love your new photo header too... it's great of everyone!

laurel said...

awesome pictures!!

Lillie said...

He sounds like the PERFECT baby. I'm so happy for you! He's soooo cute Linds-xo

Bella Beginnings said...

He is such a cutie. I love the picture of them together. What fun they will have. I am happy that baby number two has been kind to his momma. My second was so sweet and seriously the easiest baby. Thanks for sharing. Oh and I love your hair dark it looks great and anything for simplifying... works the best!

Unknown said...

The month cards, yeah! Love the hair by the way. The thought of less upkeep is very tempting as I called my hair girl about an hour ago for a cut and highlight... Something to look into...

Kiley said...

I can't believe its been a month!! he is so precious! love the one of him and nate laying together!