Monday, March 15, 2010

a dunk in the brownie mix

As my friend Amy would say . . . "I took a dunk in the brownie mix."

Wes might say that I also took a dunk in a red velvet cake mix.



Yep, I was ready for a hair change. One that doesn't involve constant roots {my hair grows faster than a weed} and lots of money. So I went for it. It's brown with some red in it. It will fade once I wash it, I'm sure. It's still a huge shock to look in the mirror - but I think it will grow on me over time.
My natural hair color is pretty dark so I'm going to stick with this for a while.

12 comments:

Andrus Family said...

LOVE it! I thinkyou look great as a full on brunette!

Amy said...

you look great!!! i really like it! though you look good as either a blonde or a brunett. :D i want to do something to mine too. it's been way too long. hope everything is going well with your little family. :)

Brooke said...

I love it! I agree with Amy, you look great either way.. you lucky duck!!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

It looks great! I totally don't blame you for not wanting to dye your hair every 6 weeks....I feel like I have constant roots and I hate it!

Sammy said...

The first thing grandma asked me when i saw her was what color your hair was... she is going to be so disappointed :)

Alisha said...

Liking it!

mrs. timberlake said...

Love LOVE love it! Welcome to the brownie revival club. You've earned vice president.

Amander said...

It looks great!

I decided to stop coloring my hair a year and a half ago because of the maintenance and I love it. My hair is an awkward in between color that requires touch ups every six weeks no matter the color it's dyed. Blah.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

It's fab. You look more like your sis Sam with the brown. Gorg.

leigh and spencer said...

Looks good and you have so much more nerve than I do. The last time I went back to my natural color, I cried everytime I looked in the mirror. Saving money on my hair wasn't worth it for me:)

katierose said...

you look great! beautiful as usual :)

Laurel said...

I love it! it's a lot like the color I went to last year. Always fun to change it up a bit!