Sunday, February 28, 2010

life: march 2010

. I am re-learning to do everything one-handed.

. Loving sleeping on my stomach again.

. Wishing I fit in to my clothes. Getting dressed is a challenge so I pretty much live in my sweats.

. Enjoying two little boys.

. A little scared that Wes left this morning for a 3-day business trip. I might move in with my mom.

. Getting a few house projects done.

. Love listening to things like this: Ryan was getting fussy in his little bouncy chair so Nate went up to him, rubbed his head and said this: "it's okay, little brother. i'm here. don't worry. it's okay." Nate sure does love Ryan.

. Enjoyed the Vancouver Olympics. Kinda bummed they are over.

. Getting more sleep than we did last week. Still quite tired but Ryan's getting better, thank goodness.

. Thinking of dyeing my hair brown again. Soon.

. Dreading Ryan's circumcision this week. I hate that process!

. Enjoying our perfect weather this time of year.

. Looking forward to Wes' parents visit in a few weeks.

. Loving cuddles from Ryan. Nate's way too busy to sit with his mama these days.

. I really wish there was an on/off switch while nursing.

. Wishing I knew what to do for Nate. He's struggling a bit.

. Enjoying my new life as a mom of TWO boys.

6 comments:

Doreen Griffeth said...

Can't wait to see the boys and you in action! It is such an adjustment! I know Wes will miss you ALL!
Take care!
Love,
MOM G

mrs. timberlake said...

i thought about you alll morning yesterday wondering if wes was back to work.

come join the brown hair recovery group. i am president. you can be vice president.

i check your blog multiple times a day - thanks for the updates!

Andrus Family said...

Sounds like you read my journal 6 months ago! My advice with Nate is just involve him as much as you can. The rest just takes time, unfortunately. And sweats are a good thing!

laurel said...

Things sound good! Sorry Wes is leaving - that's a dreadful feeling. Oh, and Nate is so sweet!

Alisha said...

Great post...I can totally relate and it's been 5 months since Adison was born. Not to scare you, because it does get easier and even better!

Kelsey said...

getting house projects done? now that is impressive! did you get my email about dinner? i dont know if youre game for something like that yet...