Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Lion King


{once again, can't believe I posted a picture of me! I swear I'm getting bigger and fatter by the day.}

A week or so ago we got a nice break from moving on a Saturday night. My Aunt Tina, Uncle Gary & Aunt Leslie were in town from Utah so we went with them, my parents, Ali/Tripp & Aunt Kara/Uncle Allan to the Lion King at Mandalay Bay. Sam joined us for dinner first at Brio at Town Square. It was a great night out with family that we don't get to see nearly as often as we'd like and The Lion King was great! We always enjoy when our family from Utah comes to visit!

3 comments:

Andrus Family said...

What fun evening out! I would love to see that production someday. W

Andrus Family said...

That cut out early - I was going to say want to drop a hint to Ryan for me!!

Doreen Griffeth said...

You look so cute! I'd worry if you weren't sticking out!
What a fun diversion!
Love,
MOM G