Saturday, February 6, 2010

two of my good friends . . .


{i can't believe i posted this picture of myself ginormous self!}

My dear friends Kiley & Nancee went above and beyond the call of friendship duty this week! Monday was our big day with the movers. Nate went to play at Nancee's house all morning while the movers got the big stuff out of our old house and in to the new one. Later that night, after a day full of un-packing, these two showed up at my new house with an adorable baby gift full of lots of goodies and kidnapped me for a girls night! We went to Cheesecake Factory and enjoyed a night out chatting away.

As if that wasn't enough - on Wednesday they came to help me clean my old house to get it ready to rent! Thanks girls . . . you're the best.

3 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

because i don't know which is which... i am dying over the cute, nice friend in the middle's top. so adorable!

those are the kind of friends i dream about having. you are a lucky girl.

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

That is so great. It is so nice to have friends that realize when you need a little time away!

Doreen Griffeth said...

I am so glad that you have such GREAT friends!
Love,
MOM G